Naturopathy Sessions With a Certified Expert
The first two hours are at a discounted rate. Typically, for a complete assessment, I will need two hours. That’s why I recommend for the first consultation to schedule two slots back to back (each slot is 30-60 minutes). Or call me at (650) 315-3501. Of course, you can choose to book one hour at a time as well.
What You Can Expect From Your Initial Consultation
You will know the following about yourself:
- If you have allergies to food, mold, dust, and chemicals.
- If you carry environmental toxins, where they are stuck in your body, and what to do to have the body excrete them.
- If you have any disease-causing microbial activity (fungus, bacteria, or virus), and what to do to reduce virulence and optimize your immune system to address it.
- If you have any energy field and blockage.
- The most disease-preventive diet for you to protect against the most common degenerative diseases: heart disease, cancer, diabetes and dementia.
- A customized supplement plan with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, homeopathics, essential oils, and Bach flowers according to your needs. You will be able to find them in your local health food store or online.
- Dietary approach to help your body resolving current issues in addition to the supplement plan
- You will receive a power tune-up* that provides a complete optimizing and fine-tuning of your own body’s self-healing capabilities.
* For more about power tune-ups, click on the “Rates” menu tab.
What to Bring to Your First Consultation
- Most recent blood work if available.
- Pharmaceutical medications if you are taking any.
- Natural remedies such as supplements and herbs, etc.
I provide consultations over the phone or via Skype or Zoom, so people can reach me from all over the world.